- Referee of Journal:
2. Physical Review Applied
3. Physical Review B
4. Journal of Applied Physics
5. IEEE Transaction on Magnetics
6. Journal of Alloys and Compounds
7. Materials Today Communication
- Professional Activities:
Member of IEEE Magnetic Society
Postgraduate Mentoring Panel - Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy, University of Cambridge, UK
1. 2012-2014 Member of Tyndall Post Graduate Committee UCC, Ireland
As a member the candidate was responsible for various student activities such as annual poster competition, science exhibition, etc.
2. 2013-2015 Founder and Chair of University College Cork Indian Society, UCC, Ireland
In 2013 the candidate founded Indian Society in UCC which is now one of the biggest and popular society of the university. As head (Chair) of the society he organised several cultural event, student development activities and helping incoming Indian students to settled in UCC.
Established excellent relation between university and local Indian community.
The candidate started buddy system in the university.
3. 2014-2016 Member of University College Cork India Strategy Group, UCC, Ireland
As a member of UCC India Strategy group the candidate actively took part in policy making for Indian students in UCC. During this period the candidate worked as a student ambassador for UCC to India.
Act as an student ambassador to India on behalf of university.